$100 per 50-minute session.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance be nefits?
- Do I have out of network provider coverage?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Third Party and Insurance Accepted: Aetna, BlueCross EAP; Health Net; HMC; MHN; Victims of Crime; Beacon Health/ Value Options, and out of network insurance clients.
For out of network clients, your practitioner can provide you with a superbill for you to submit to your insurance provider.
For more information about using Insurance for mental health treatment versus paying cash, please read this article.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. Please discuss this with your practitioner before scheduling your first appointment.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and have not notified your practitioner at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay 50% of the cost of your session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.